It’s an early morning in Kajaki, Afghanistan, when shots are fired.
A platoon of Marines with Weapons Company, 1st Battalion, 6th Marines are awakened by the sound of mortars impacting their position near the Helmand river at Patrol Base Georgetown.
Without time to fully dress, these Marines rush outside to engage the enemy.
This is the real footage from that attack.
(Video footage from 2nd Marine Division (FWD) Combat Camera)
- 666camoismyfavoritecolor666 reblogged this from dodlive
- highand-mighty likes this
- bioshock-limited reblogged this from soldierporn
- makefast likes this
- birdielorelei likes this
- vin-threw likes this
- emjanke likes this
- dead-american reblogged this from soldierporn and added:
- espejofeo likes this
- reficere likes this
- do-or-die-ydg reblogged this from soldierporn
- epicdoubletap reblogged this from soldierporn
- do-or-die-ydg likes this
- enochianwarbirds reblogged this from soldierporn
- four-for-glencoco likes this
- enochianwarbirds likes this
- h0408365 likes this
- soldierporn reblogged this from dodlive and added:
- nickthejam likes this
- warriorofthemind reblogged this from dodlive
- steveisgawdx likes this
- dodlive posted this